THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY BROKEN DUE TO 1.1 AND EXPERIMENTAL BRANCHES. I AM EXTREMELY SORRY AND AM WORKING ON A FIX :[
Hello guys! I've been away for a while, but I am back with this killer mod! This changes YOU, the player, to a female! So every breath, every pain, and every jump will be felt as if you play as a female character. I have tried really hard on this one. A video should be up soon; I have too slow internet, so if someone could help me out, that would be great but.... ¯_(ツ)_/¯
FINALLY. THE TIME HAS COME; YOU CAN NOW PLAY AS A FEMALE IN NO MAN'S SKY!
Yes, so this changes all the Breath sounds. Every time you suffer from Hyperthermia, you hear a woman. That woman is you.
This mod works with every mod. This also goes really well with Exosuit - For Women so please check that out! As long as any other mods DO NOT edit the breath sounds, will this work?
BEFORE YOU INSTALL
- Make sure you have SOUND turned up to at least 50 in the game settings. The breath sounds are pretty quiet in the vanilla game, and if I turned up the female ones, it sounds like an elephant (literally), so please make sure SOUND is turned on.
- This mod doesn't change the look of your character. There are sick people asking me to make 'boobs' and other things that are incredibly vulgar. I'm not a female myself, but that is disgusting. I won't be the modder to make NMS into a sexual experience. Some people are peculiar ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Please leave any feedback if you find any issues.
- There is a sound that sounds like a man. It usually happens when exiting your ship. It is not a man, trust me. Essentially, it's the way it gets put into the game. It is still a woman. Think of it like... adjusting to the atmosphere.
- Some sounds overlap each other. Again, this is the vanilla game being a little bitch. Nothing I can do about this yet.
How to install my mods.
- Unpack RAR.
- Install to GAMEDATA/PCBANKS
- Start the game :)
|ryzher||0.1||56.68 MB||December 5, 2016|
Version 1.0 (Initial Release)
- Changed the game from a male to a female.
- You can hear yourself as a female rather than a male.
FIX SO IT WORKS IN 1.1
- Making some sounds more feminine.
- Giving options to have a higher-pitched or deeper voice for different people.
- Adding in more range of sounds.